From:
Ron Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 18:23:21 -0700

The weather's warming up and it's a great time to enjoy family time and
a picnic with Choice Batter!

Angela from Texas says.......
"Can't get over how totally awesome this was!! Fried fish and chips and
cauliflower!! I have not been able to eat fried food in years and OMG I
was in heaven!! Thanks for making my Moms Day delish!!!"

Choice Batter is the healthier option, not just for those who suffer
from Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance, but also for those watching
calories, keeping kosher, or having food-related allergies.

Choice Batter is "A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust"

Choice Batter's patented blend of rice flours creates a crispy delicious
coating that absorbs up to 50% less oil than traditional batters when
used for frying. It's certified gluten-free (GFCO), kosher pareve (cRc),
low sodium, in addition to being manufactured in a facility free of the
eight common allergens.

If it's been a while since you last had crispy delicious fried chicken,
onion rings, or maybe even mushrooms or calamari, visit our website at
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com for recipes and to find Choice Batter
retailers.

Kathy from Arizona says...
"We are so happy to have Choice Batter as a part of our diet.  As our
family lives with the challenges of severe multiple food allergies it's
hard to find products not containing the top eight allergens, including
corn. Choice Batter is a product that does what it says.  I have been
disappointed with other gluten-free products - excited to use them, but
later finding out they will only work if you add an allergen to them.
The onion rings and fried zucchini are great, and I have a new favorite
food - fried green beans!"

Try "New and Improved" Choice Batter

Become our fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChoiceBatter

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GFfrying

"A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust"

Ron Friedman
CrispTek, LLC, the makers of Choice Batter
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com