From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:10:02 -0500

I am retiring in two weeks.  Whatever remaining inventory I have is on sale
now.  This is only a two-week sale and quantities are limited, so it's your
last chance to take advantage of this opportunity to save now at
http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/sale0112.html.

My books will continue to be sold on Amazon.com, http://alturl.com/j6wx6.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of my life these past twenty years.
Writing gluten-free cookbooks and speaking to support groups and at
conferences has been a fascinating journey.

If I can leave you with one last thought, let be that life is what you make
it.  Whether you believe life is good or bad, it will be.  Celiac Disease
can be managed by diet. not surgeries, not lifetime injections, not
prolonged hospital treatments, but a diet.  The diet can be difficult and
awkward at times, but keep it in perspective and don't let it define who you
are or limit what you do.

May 2012 be a good year for us all.
Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks