From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:16:25 -0500
I'm not sure Kenwood made one for it themselves, if so I can find no record
of it. I see a lot of people using the Comspec T32 or t64 I believe it is
boards with them, I've looked all over and as of yet haven't found any
reference at all to a tone board for the TR-7850 specifically. It makes me
kick myself, I had a comspec T32 back when for another project a while back,
didn't need it for that and gave it away, now I wish I kept that board.