From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 00:17:14 -0500
I had the privledge of talking tot he person who developed alo tof the softare for the flex and he said  yes it an be dne with jaws for alot of the functions, but he told me that honestly if you want the same same performance and accessibility, just get a k3 and run computer control, or get one fo the new voice boxes that peopl ehave talked aboutin here. he told me that the only  advantage of the flex over the k3 reall is eye candy, and that the k3 is for all intents and purposes an sdr radio in a dedicated box, whcih makes sense to me
73 kb7nla