From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 00:05:01 -0500
I happen to LOVe am and hifi ssb   in fact I can NOt stand the pinched up crap audio that so many people say is so great... i will tune away from a pnched up distored over processed station... anyone who says there is no room go down to 3.6 mhz in the extra class potion of 80, and see jus thow crowded it is
it is craowded if yo unever turn your rusty vfo