From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:45:04 -0500
Hey Tom,

Very good points and I have been on the air, but mostly trolling the CW portion. Unfortunately I have been going into the office, so by the time I get home and think about studying for the Extra, I never get on the air. grin Guess I'll have to just spend more time on the weekends trying things out. grin
Yes, Steve has some good tips here and I'll have to give them a try.

73
Scott/N3BYY