From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:15:34 -0500
There is a way, I can't say honestly what it is, hopefully someone else can
but I haven't used my TS-2000 since August, I'm close though to back on the
air so I'll remember this stuff. We have a couple repeaters around here as
well with different offsets, only one or 2 but still, I had to do it once, I
think it's the function button plus the offset button. I know you can also
do the split button like you would on HF but there's a way to do it with the
regular repeater split as well. I just don't remember it for sure, I think
the function button plus the split button, 0 I think it is? then you can
tune through the offset steps I just don't know what they are. the manual
might help if you have the accessible version from www.icanworkthisthing.com
It's funny I'll get in front of it and it will all come back to me. I need
to just get antennas up and I'll do that, I'm close.