From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:36:35 -0500
    Steve:

I used different cables to connect the TS590 to the power supplies.

I used the rigrunner power cable to connect the Astron RS35 supply to the
TS590, and a completely different cable with Anderson Power poles on the
other end to connect the 590 to the Samlex switching supply.

I may leave well enough alone with the RS35 and rigrunner for now, but I am
wondering whether I may need to redo the Anderson power pole connection on
the rigrunner, just to be sure.

Will keep an eye on it.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ