From:
PATRICK GORMLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:19:56 -0500
10 meters has been open quite consistently lately.  Although a few weeks
ago, I was using a borrowed ic7000 and that rig is a challenge to use for
someone like me with no vision.  The rig has some potential if the firmware
in the synthesizer could be updated to read the menus.  Now that my 850 is
back and I've reworked the 80 and 40 meter dipoles, I'm working the world
once again and all the traffic nets with 59 signals.