From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:17:47 -0500
    Oh, Howard, please never worry about questioning my intelligence!

As the folks on this list know all too well, I have had my senior
moments!!!!  (big smile)

I did indeed work with the power adjustment, which is very accessible on the
TS590.

As I cranked it up, I was ok until I got to about 65 watts or so.  Then, as
I gradually increased the power adjustment knob to 100 watts, I noticed very
little change.  In other words, the real power increase did not correspond
to what the power adjustment control indicated.  This indicates to me that
the rig is folding back for some reason--possibly low voltage.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ