From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:58:34 -0500
Don't play with fire.  Don't mess around with the service menu.   Unplug
the power cord from the radio and measure the voltage.  After passing
through the cable between ps and rigrunner, the rigrunner itself, and
the cable from rigrunner to radio, you should see even lower voltage at
the radio end.

Be sure  the ps connections are good, the power pole into the rigrunner
is in good and the fuse on that power pole as well.  There is a voltage
adjustment inside the Astron if you need to  pump up the juice.

Low voltage may well be your problem, but you should get the XYL to
check power  levels on the meters of the amp or tuner, just to see how
things compare with the TW-1.   You may wind up getting 3 different
readings, but worth a look anyway.

73, Steve KW3A