From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 17:34:11 -0700
Yep, Butch,

Just like when they voted in Congress to tell us how much water could go down the drain via our toilets, they now have passed a law telling us the light bulbs we must use by law.  Don't break one, though, because you may have to call 9 11 Haz Mad, Hazardous Material, to come; especially if you have pets and children.  I'm for the dark myself; going without bulbs all together.  Furthermore, there is an overseas market so we'll be able to purchase the old bulbs cheaper from overseas via the net.  Why do you think the government wants to control the internet so desperately?  I wonder if the new mercury bulbs will light up when the amp is cranked up?

Phil.
K0NX