From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:48:29 -0500
Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for the info. I'll be a lot smarter hanging around you guys for sure. I'll add this to my notes. I won't loose these this time. I did have all this neat stuff in Braille and all neatly in a notebook. I'd sure like to know where that notebook went. I remember I wrote all those notes with a slate and stylus.

73
Scott/N3BYY