From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:58:12 -0500
If anyone is interested I was abel to install the drivers, control software, and perform the firmware upgrade on my TS590 from in a WIndows VM. I am running Mac OSX 10.7.2 and the latest version of VmWare Fusion. THe installation of the drivers was a little messy, but only because I accidentally allowed the USB codec to be connected to the VM which promptly caused me to lose speech in the VM. I'm not really a Windows user, but I did manage to get the job done without trashing things in the process.

73
Scott/N3BYY