From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:01:35 -0600
Tom,

The rig data should be automatic.

Go to online logging and enter a make believe QSO a couple of times with the
rig on different frequencies or bands.

Save with f12 or control S.

Go to browse log and you should see the entries.

Go to your C: drive and program files and the WSLog folder.  Your log is
called myLog.log.  Simply delete this file and your test log is gone.

I hope this helps.

73's

Howard #3