From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:47:09 -0500
    Steve:

Well, since I ordered it, I'll try the "Extreme tape" for a while, but I'll
keep the Home Depot and Lowe's possibility in mind for later.

Unless I somehow go into the coax crimping business, the stuff I ordered
should last me for quite a while.

We don't have a Home Depot here in town, so I'm limited to Lowe's.  Every
time I asked about the type of tape we're talking about here, they seemed to
have no idea what I was talking about.

At least now, I'll have a sample to physically show them!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ