From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 08:34:39 -0500
Howard, how high is your IMAX off the ground?  Assembly was not a problem
for me but to put it on the tower was.  I have a 30 foot roan tower with
a 10 foot pipe pushed up through the top of the tower and the IMAX is on
top of the pipe.  The IMAX is up about 38 to 40 feet above ground.  I
just couldn't hold the 24 foot IMAX vertical long enough to slide the U
bolts over the pipe.  Just to old now.

FRED ADAMS W4HC