From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 07:50:07 -0500
I think I'd take the low profile approach, if they have a Christmas display
out, I think I'd wait until the season's over and see if it goes away, if
not then try the next step, whatever that may be. It's possible they may be
helpful if you knock on the door, but these days it's just as likely you'll
be blamed for every electronics failure they've ever had and open yourself
to more headaches. There's a fine line there.