Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:39:41 -0600
Hi Linda,

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions here on this list.  The
Advice from Ron and others certainly is good.  There are several people here
who have been licensed for a number of years and others for a number of
days.  Both can be of help to you.I have been licensed since 1962 and just
this summer and fall started studying for the extra using the lectures from
handyhams and the practice exams from
aa9pw.com.  I passed the extra two weeks ago. My wife has been a genral for
close to 20 years now too.

73,

Bob WA0KZB