Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:02:32 -0500
Typically, on a tube rig, you dip the plate tuning control and this should
show up on the TW1 as an increase in power.  Then, slightly increase the
plate loading control.

If someone could build a meter reader that you could hook up to the meter on
the Tx4 you could tell more accurately, as you would see the dip in current
as you tune the plate tuning knob.

There are various meter reading circuits.  I think I have one here if you
need it.