From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:51:14 -0800
Some time ago we were discussing audible roter controls on this list and
someone posted a diagram of one handi-hams use to build.  I thought I had
saved that, but can't find it.  Could whoever posted that please resend to
me?

Also, I dug out my ham 2 and I have a prototype audio box that was made by
cde back in 1978.  It has three wires that hook somewhere on the ham 2,
but that information isn't written anywhere on the box.  Anyone have any
info on that?

I was looking on norm's page and he lists a ham 4 with braille controler,
anyone know anything about this one?

Thanks.

73
Butch