From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:13:05 -0500
    Hey, Steve.

I'm ok with that if you or someone else wants to help with the searching.
It's hard for me to do, since I'm still at work at 4 p.m. Eastern on most
week days.

I also want to be sure we pick a frequency within General Class license
priveleges, which I believe now go down to 7.175 MHZ.  I simply don't want
to exclude anyone if we can at all help it.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ