From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:00:13 -0500
When I'm back on the air, you'll have me back a lot of weekends in the
winter months, at least until the little one's born. If you go an hour later
though at 5, I'll need a fast in and out because I often eat about 5:30 ET,
and about once a month go out with a group, with that group, I'd be leaving
about 5:30 though so that would make it difficult for me. I didn't get in
much last year but this year with a little one on the way and not enough
income to make ends meet much less have any extra fun, I'll probably be
playing a lot of radio once I'm back on the air, plus I haven't really be on
much, with the wedding and all, since early to Mid August, between wedding
planning, the antennas being taken down in a storm and what not so I'm antsy
to get back on the air. I had the local repeater but 2 meters is no fun.