From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:53:09 -0500
It never hurts to ask, they might be willing to move, if not, keep that 191
frequency in mind. I know when I was on the air, I ran in to that east coast
group you refer to a couple times with different nets, I think they're there
earlier until the time change, but they've been there for a long time and
aren't very likely to move, plus as I said they've been there longer if it's
the group I'm thinking of. I hope to be back on the air at some point soon
even if it's a temporary setup, I just found what appears to be antenna mast
going up the side of my porch, in a well hidden corner so I'm going to see
if I can grab a ladder, see what that actually is, supports if anything, if
it's a peace of mast as it appears to be, it looks like the radio shack mast
only a little bigger I can't think of what else it may be, I may be on the
air somewhere even if just locally soon with more to follow now that I dug
my radio stuff out of the pile of moving boxes Saturday. I have things going
on today and probably tomorrow, later this week though, I may at least be on
vhf, and/or 900 MHz with HF hopefully to follow before the ground freezes.
I'm getting excited now to be back on the air hopefully soon.