From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2011 11:24:54 -0800
ThinkGeek has it:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e66e/#tabs

Ooh, one for the 3Gs too, and right now on sale for $30.  This is a
flip-around keyboard, not a slider, so the hinge sticks out the side
of the iPhone.

I found the slider case for the iPhone 4/4S on Amazon, but for like
$60, and it's available from Chinese websites for half that.  (And
is reported to be obviously made in China.)

I can't promise the flip-around case is made ten times better, but
I've heard some good reports about it and only the one bad review on
Amazon for the slider case.

Joseph - KF7QZC