From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:47:44 -0800
hello tom, have been watching the mail going around the members and
the center pin of the connector has a pin that sticks in to the
center of the coax and that is making contact with the center
conductor of the cable.  the info you just posted says that if you
pay attention to what it says.  good luck, c u mike