From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:21:05 -0700
Hello Carolyn.  I agree with you on all the stuff they put on the tests now
days but I'm from the old school.  I wish they still had the code test also
but try selling that to the new comers hi   I got my Extra in the early 60s
when not any advantage then but I thought I could learn a thing or two.  73
Ed   K7UC