From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:58:51 -0500
Hi,

I used to be a ve with a groupe when I lived in Va, and they'd let me run
the cw tapes. We used to have six examiners; three for written tests, and
three for cw. I really enjoyed doing that. It was the only groupe in the
area that let me as a blind ham help out. I also helped give a blind ham a
novice code test one time. He took the teck test too.

Carolyn Kj4vt