From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:37:42 -0600
Hi all,

Took my general at the FCC office in St. Louis in 1969, took the Advanced in
the Chicago FCC office in 1970 and the Extra in front of VE's a couple of
years ago.

Except for the Extra, I had enough vision to read the general and advanced
myself.

Howard #3, WA9YBW