From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:27:24 -0500
You want to use their Audio plus books, if I remember correctly.  And you
have to use their download manager, at least to get the files.  And I don't
think that this 1978 book is the ARRL antenna book, but someone else's
publication.  It probably has useful information.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls