From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:08:12 -0500
    Howard:

Regarding the Companion software, like Pat, I have never used it.

The one time I tried, it just seemed so slow, and much slower than just
transferring the files directly through Windows Explorer with a card reader.

But, perhaps, it may just be me or my system here.

Good luck on finding your user name and password!  I try to keep a file of
those items here, but things sometimes slip through the cracks and don't get
recorded, which sends me searching just like you are doing now!  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ