From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:23:48 -0800
ok eric, sounds like you have something going, accessing the menus is
very difficult and it can be done much easier by a piece of software
running on a pc.  all you are doing when you build a stand alone box
is basicly is the box is a pc and the software is being run on the
boxes operating system.  good luck, 73 cu mike