From:
David Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:02:23 -0400
Tom,
	How coincidental that you posted this query. I was sorting through
some old mail, just an hour ago, and came across several QSLs I haven't
answered, as well as a request from the QSL Bureau Manager to send money for
some pending cards.
	It got me wondering what methods blind hams are using, these days,
to exchange cards. Has anyone used Logbook of the World? I understand they
have some kind of E-QSL service, but I know absolutely nothing about it. Or,
has anyone found an easy way to print and address cards via computer? Other
options?

73,
Dave