Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:39:55 -0500
That sure is good news Keith.  I think Lloyd said it pretty well last week
that this weekend's nets probably are both unlikely, we have all the weeks
after this for you to join us.  Not only all of that, after the time change
next weekend we will be running one hour later and conditions on forty
should be that much better on Saturdays.

73,
Bob Wa0KZB