From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:27:42 -0400
I don't even run the processor on my radios other than Icoms then I find
it's needed but I actually set it up with a second receiver usually and make
it so you can't even tell it's on, then ask someone to check it for me to
see what it sounds like on the air, I don't overdrive it, often people are
shocked when they find out I have it on. I never run it on anything but icom
radios though.