From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:34:55 -0600
so sad, looks like yet another amateur radio operator has completely
forgotten that it is indeed, amateur radio.
It's a hobby, and an amateur hobby at that...there are different levels of
knowledge and skill and intelligents...when someone begins to believe they
are above a group or that a sub set of people is not worth being in the
hobby or a part of the main group, then it's arrogants and ego that are
talking.
Remember, Hitler didn't like the Jews either for the same reasons.  The
thought process was that they were unintelligent, wastes of humanity that
shouldn't exist in a world where there was a supreme and pure race of
people.
Your not a NAZI, but don't get caught up in thinking you are so much better
than others because they choose to put the amateur back into amateur radio
lol.
There will always be people and things that people do that you don't
like...but it doesn't mean those people don't have a perfectly legitimate
right to be doing those things if they choose to.

73
Colin, V A6BS