From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:06:55 -0500
Hi Ed,

I agree with you so, I must be in that same old school, hi hi!

This is what is great about Ham Radio, folks can do their own thing and do
what works for them or what interests them.

I am fortunate to have the space for antennas, some are living in
apartments, or in areas that don't allow large antennas or any at all.  Some
of these other modes of communications work for these folks.

I enjoy the challenge of making the contact directly with the efforts I put
into my station.  Just my opinion, not being critical of others.  If we
didn't change with the times, I fear our Great hobby would fade away.

73's,

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W