From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:49:21 -0400
Nice to see the JA's  back on 10 meters.  Just worked a half dozen of
them  on 10 meters RTTY at the tail end of the JARTS contest.   There
were several more in there from time to time, but too fluttery to work.
   2 elements at 20 feet is bad enough, but when aimed for JA, it points
right at the house.  No wonder I'm blind.

73, Steve  KW3A