From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:29:15 -0400
Yesterday I was busy and heard some activity already on 7185 when I checked
at 2000Z yesterday.  But apparently they had a nice midwest roundtable, with
numerous check-ins from W8 into W0, and ran for over an hour.

Today's 20-meter net was quite successful also.  We started about 3 minutes
early, since the frequency was clearing off and several stations were
already there.  Skip was quite short, and many of us could copy each other.
VE3NPO is another blind op who happened across the frequency but hadn't
heard of us before.  The 22 check-ins today were:
WB9SLM
WA0VJR
W6QUV
WA9TOP
W3IUU
WD5CMZ
K7UC
WA2HIP/1
WA0KZB
W9DIK
N9KIW
KA9YIU
WB9R
KG4ITD
WD8INW
WA4PXE, Paul, Kentucky Lake (five watts)
KI6RRQ
WA1RTB
WB2HIZ
WD9GUT
VE3NPO, Roger, Ottawa
KD0EUR, Jay, Bayfield, CO
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls