From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:42:53 -0600
I've used regular test leads from other meters on my nextech...not sure what
you mean when you say they are custom?  They appear to be the standard
banana type plugs...but the nextech type meters use a customized type lead
wich allows you to use the light/talk button on the posative lead.
Otherwise, you can plug in whatever kind of lead you want in there off of a
typical 10 dollar volt meter...
Unless of course I just happened to have 3 different volt meters that all
had the custom sized lead plugs?
shrug, they were all radio shack type meters, so maybe they all did, I don't
know.

73
Colin, V A6BS