From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:13:49 -0400
Hi Tom.

First, sorry to take so long to get back to you.

To move a window up, there's a possible way to do it with the keyboard.  You
get to the system menu where you can restore, maximize, etc.  One of the
choices may be to move the window.  Select this and then hit the up arrow
key to move the window up.  I'm not sure how you get out of this mode, but
you might try hitting ESC.

To move the window up using the mouse, position the mouse pointer near the
top of the window you want to move.  If I remember correctly, it will change
shape.  You hit the left mouse button, hold it in and move the window up.

Hope this works for you.

73
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY