From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2011 04:09:50 -0700
Hey everyone,

I'm using a new email address for amateur-related mailing lists.  It
is, appropriately enough, [log in to unmask]

For my next trick, I'm going to figure out how to mutilate my email
client so that my messages will not be mangled by our list software.
That's tomorrow's project.  Tonight I'm too busy writing software for
the Wouxun.

Joseph - KF7QZC