From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:42:08 -0700
I dunno if my suggestion for a wide-band SWR meter made it to this
list or not.  Every ham should probably have one, and though the one
I linked is not suited to high power usage, it’ll work on most any
wavelength longer than the microwave band with the right board
design.  It could even be designed to have little or no soldering
required.

Besides, I’ve never heard of any such thing that was accessible to
the blind.  There are lots of accessible transceivers out there, but
for some reason we find ourselves needing sighted assistance for
basic tools.

Joseph - KF7QZC