From:
Brandon Hennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:34:32 -0600
I have a question, if a person puts a link in without adding the html
strings in there, is it likely that it won't read as a link?  just
wondering, because I thought maybe perhaps if they didn't use code to
allow the html to work, that perhaps that would be the reason for
that, just a thought, Brandon.