From:
Alonzo Cuellar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:31:07 -0500
Nice to mmeet you. I've been a licensed operator for about 12 years now .I'm a tech Plus so I'm looking to upgrade my license for further activity. I just went to school and put ham radio for a side to concentrate on my schooling. Now I'm back though and hope to progress further. I don't exactly recall what the prefixes herre. I think they have to start with a k or a w. I don't recall though. I don't think you can tell what region people are in with just the first feow letters kd5 kc5 etc here in texas. I'll have to read  more up on the subject though as I'm out of practice with ham radio related activity.

73,
kd5fam