Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 23:17:06 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Kelly Sapergia <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

If anyone uses any software for logging stations during contests, which one
do you recommend?
Also, is there a site that gives information about when a particular contest
is taking place? When I tuned around the HF bands this evening, I found lots
of stations competing in what I soon discovered was the "California QSO
Party" contest.
On a side note regarding this contest, the CW portion of the band I was on
was quite active this evening, so that gave me a chance to try to practice
copying during a pileup. I wonder how people can make sense of what's being
sent under those conditions?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia, VE5KJS