ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 22:20:01 -0600
Rhonda,

He could have been on his skateboard and fell but we went back and couldn't
find it.  Someone could have picked it up and it could have been left at his
friend's apartment but no sign of it was there either.  So, unless Everett
remembers on his own, we'll never know from what little evidence there is to
date.

Phil.