ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:11:21 -0500
g e s u n d h e i t.

the "d| at the end of gesund is pronounced like a t though because it
is at the end of the syllable.

if you speak more than one language, it is amazing to see how
languages relate. I understand french better since I started learning
Spanish, for example. Both are romance languages. english and german
on the other hand are also close as they both are germanic languages.

humor is probably the most difficult as it very often does not
translate literally and is also culturally and enerationally influenced.

Hugs and smiles,

Doris