ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:28:49 -0500
Hi Brad and Everyone,

Thanks so very much for all the loving Birthday wishes.

My 06th birthday was wonderful. Now read that again. <grin> lol.

Fun Birthday things are still happening.

I'll read more messages here, and I'll reply to them.

Maybe I'll just make this list really active this time. <grin> lol.

Thanks a bunch.

You are all loving! <squeeze> lol.

Lovings and squeezings,

Blessings,