Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 18:21:08 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>

SALUTE AMERICA'S HEROES

May is a busy month. Today is May Day. But, we also celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, graduations, and Memorial Day. Download Dreamee Dog's Memorial Day coloring page. Please color it and place it in your window to honor America's heroes.

A PERFECT GLUTEN-FREE GRADUATION GIFT

This month we are featuring our Dreamees mix 4 pack. It's the PERFECT gift for your gluten-free graduate. It's especially true for those college bound graduates. When you buy a Dreamees mix 4 pack, you get our 'Simply Scrumptious' microwave recipes for free. Your gluten-free grad can enjoy fresh brownies, chocolate chip cookies bars, or a simple and quick Mac 'N Cheese recipe. All in our recipe ebook. Ships for $5.30, which means for less than $20 you have a complete gift. The recipe ebook includes 18 recipes and not all require a Dreamee's mix. Buy a gift bag and card - you have a perfect gluten-free graduation gift. For your favorite niece, nephew, or grandchild, here's a twist. Buy a small dorm size microwave. Open the microwave box, put the Dreamees mixes and gluten-free recipes inside the microwave for a complete surprise. If the grad is 'kitchen challenged', tell them to watch our recipe videos on Youtube.

Spread the word about Celiac Disease this month and Yummee Yummee's 'Next Generation' gluten-free baking mixes.

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokes pup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook